Wednesday 6 June 2012

HOW TO CREATE A GOOGLE CHROME THEME ?

Google chrome is the most popular browser and it has many themes in chrome store but I'll going to show you how to create your own theme with your own background and that to for free !.

HOW TO CREATE A GOOGLE CHROME THEME ?





  1. Download My Chrome Theme the Chrome store - LINK

     2.The Above page will come up in New Tab , click on  My chrome theme.
      

      It will show the Application is Loading , Wait for 10 sec.
      Click on start making a theme and then upload your image or you can use webcam.
     Choose the colours of new tab and click on create your theme and give it name.
      
  You can install my theme which i have created - Link

This Is my THEmE Chekck Out https://www.mychrometheme.com/t/61lwbrm4g2iduhyav6wwu7hox

No comments:

Post a Comment